- Call us on 02 4952 1455 or visit our clinic at 33 Morehead St Lambton NSW 2299
- Registered provider for all health funds.
- Hicaps / eftpos – electronic claiming with major health funds.
- Registered provider for Department of Veterans’ Affairs gold card patients.
- No need for a referral to attend an appointment.
- Located opposite the beautiful lambton park, with free parking.
- Wheelchair friendly premises.
- Please refer to our ‘Services’ page for further details.
In order to provide you with the highest standard of dental care, Lambton Park Denture Clinic is required to collect personal information from you. This information covers basic details such as your name, date of birth, address and telephone number but it is also necessary for us to obtain from you details regarding your general health and past medical or surgical events. Without this general health picture, the treating Dental Prosthetist (DP), Troy Fraser, is unable to plan your care properly.
Naturally, some of this information is of a personal nature and some of it might be regarded as ‘sensitive’ and not the sort of information that you would wish to be unnecessarily disclosed to others.
At Lambton Park Denture Clinic we value the need to safeguard this information and, in accordance with the principles laid down in privacy legislation, we would like to assure you that:
(1) This information will only be used by the treating Dental Prosthetist (DP), in order to deliver your care to the highest standards.
(2) It will not be disclosed to those not associated with your treatment, without your express consent.
(3) Your may seek access to the information held about you and we will provide this access without undue delay. This access might be by inspection of your dental records at the time of appointment or by special access or copying of information at other times.
(4) There will be no charge made for requesting this information but there may be fees levied just to cover the costs associated with the processing of this request or the copying of information.
(5) We will take reasonable steps to ensure at all times that the details we keep about you are accurate, complete and up-to-date.
(6) Our staff are trained to respect these principles at all times.
If you have any questions regarding the information we collect from you and hold in your dental records, please do not hesitate to ask us. We are acting in your interests at all times.